The perfect way to get on the property ladder! This modern 2 bedroom end terrace includes the balance of the warranty and enjoys 75% Shared Ownership with Orbit Homes. The property offers 2 generous bedrooms, plus a light, bright 15’4 lounge/diner, stylish kitchen, 39’ rear garden and tandem driveway parking. Conveniently located for the town centre and a primary school.
SUMMARY The perfect way to get on the property ladder! This modern 2 bedroom end terrace includes the balance of the warranty and enjoys 75% Shared Ownership with Orbit Homes. The property offers 2 generous bedrooms, plus a light, bright 15'4 lounge/diner, stylish kitchen, 39' rear garden and tandem driveway parking. Conveniently located for the town centre and a primary school.
OUTSIDE The property is fronted by a lawn and low hedging, with a shingle bed and steps to the entrance. A tandem driveway to the left-hand side provides off road parking, with a shared pathway leading to the property's private rear gate into the enclosed garden. The approx. 39' x 17' garden space is mainly laid to lawn with a small patio abutting the house.
AGENTSNOTE We have been advised by the Seller that the property is Leasehold and there are approximately 119 years remaining on the lease. An annual Service Charge of £85.00 applies.
SHAREDOWNERSHIP Shared Ownership means that you will purchase 75% of the property with the other 25% remaining with Orbit Homes. We have been advised that the vendor does not pay rent to Orbit Homes but please seek clarification from your legal representative. It will be possible to purchase further shares in the property to reach 100% ownership. Please contact the branch for further information.
DIRECTIONS Head away from central Attleborough via London Road. Turn right into the first of 2 turnings into Goldfinch Drive - a loop road. Follow the road before turning right into Tortoiseshell Drive where the property can be found on the left.
We offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service via our affiliated agency, Dragonfly Lettings. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free, no obligation review of your current portfolio then please contact the office to discuss this further.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
75% Shared Ownership Home - An Ideal First Time Buy
Modern end terraced property within a contemporary development
Beautifully presented and with the balance of the NHBC warranty
2 bedrooms including a master with built-in storage
15’4 lounge/diner with garden access
Modern kitchen with cream units and some integral appliances
Gas central heating via a combi boiler and double glazing
Ground floor WC and first floor bathroom with concealed shower over bath
Tandem off-road parking adjacent to the property plus an enclosed 39’ rear garden