Never underestimate the value of your land with or without planning consent. To someone it may possess a greater worth than you could ever comprehend.
Being a truly local agent, our team are well placed to provide you with the appropriate advice and assistance with purchasing land or assessing your assets full potential, safeguarding your future decision.
Spotting the opportunity
– Small strip of garden providing space for an extension
– Parcel of land providing access to a substantial plot suitable for multiple units
– Redundant or uneconomic agricultural or commercial buildings
– Garden plots
– Equestrian land
– Land bordering development parcel
– Conversion opportunities for single or multi-unit development
– Building plots
– We can assist and advise with the acquisition and disposal of land
– Provide access to chartered planning and specialist heritage advice to cover all planning enquiries
– Provide access to legal, surveying and architectural services
– Planning appraisals to assess the development potential of land and property for more intensive or alternative use
– Planning applications for extensions, new dwellings, residential annexes, changes of use, enlarging residential curtilages, barn conversions and changes of use or rural buildings
– Advice on permitted development rights
– Certificate of lawfulness applications to secure existing or proposed uses or development
– Removal of agricultural occupancy conditions or other restrictive planning conditions
– Planning appeals and enforcement appeals
– Land promotion and advice on obtaining site allocations for residential use via the Local Plan process
Even with existing planning in place, we are quite possibly the best people to enhance the value of your asset with 3 hammondlee branches and 4 partner branches located throughout some of the most affluent areas of Norfolk. Our access to a substantial database of buyers ensures ultimate exposure of your asset so that we gain an honest market response.
Taking it to market
– We can provide access to a wealth of qualified and trusted developers or individual land buyers
– Offer to the open market throughout our multi-office network and extensively online
– Discreet and low-key marketing available
– Fully accompanied service
– Bespoke marketing tailored to your needs
What do you need to do? Simply make a call, pop in or email any of our offices. Our trusted and professional teams are happy to provide you with appropriate advice or can arrange a suitable time to undertake a valuation without charge.